Thursday, October 13, 2011

Psyched.

I have an obsession. Well I have a few (Tootsie Rolls, Hoodies, Disney Channel Movies, etc.), but this obsession is pretty bad. A few years a go I was procrastinating homework (which I'm quite good at) and I decided to borrow my roommate's DVDs of some series called Psych. Well I fell in love with it. That semester I watched the first two seasons. Since then I have anxiously waited and watched the new episodes as they've come out. In the meantime I have introduced others to Psych. I'm proud to say that I have gotten quite a few people almost as addicted as I am. Well yesterday was the Season 6 premiere. Danielle, Tia, and I have been watching this show together for years so we knew there had to be some type of celebration. Here's what we did:
We made a pineapple pinata.
We ate Chinese Food. They're always eating Chinese food on Psych.
Tia and Danielle made a Pineapple Upside Down Cake. It was evil.
No we didn't karate chop the pineapple. We hit it with a ruler. It was too cold to go outside so we did a smaller version.
I haven't had a pinata in quite a while. I was excited.
Worst picture ever. But I had to show one of my candy house since Marie, Jess, and I used to do that.
This was the display we had out all day. Yes I own all 5 seasons of Psych (Thanks to Benjy and Aunt Patti for helping me out.) Yes Danielle has the Blueberry. We found it at Broulims. Also I have a Psych notebook thanks to my awesome cousin Alison. So there you have it. I'm addicted. Some people call the fans Psych-o's. That makes me sound like a crazy person so I think I'll just say I've been Psyched.

3 comments:

  1. Watching the season premier right now. Not crazy about it...

    Also, I very much love your hair in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun party. :) And I appreciate being one of those converted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all love it now--we just miss you more every time we watch it! By the way, best roommate party, EVER!

    ReplyDelete